Friday, October 17, 2008
Which Resource out of my Resource Collection will I use/integrate the most? Why?
I really like the Dipity site and the multimedia timelines and flipbooks you can create there. I want my students to create a timeline of the steps they need to follow to reach their dream job. Alternately, I really liked the Scrapblog site. I think my students would truly enjoy it. I thought about just throwing them into it, telling them to figure it out and then write instructions on how to use it. This type of activity is rare for them, but I feel this type of learning is so important.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I like the idea of students working on the dream job project by using multimedia timeline program. I also think that providing too much instruction will inhibit student's creativity. Like you said, maybe throw them into it by providing simple instructions on how to use the program.
I really like the Dipity site as well, and I think the students will find it refreshing to have a new program on their hands. Using the time line with the dream job project will be awesome. I'm looking forward to seeing what I can use it for in my own classroom. :)
I also liked the dipity site. I know my students last year would have liked to create a timeline of their dream job. I know your students will enjoy this activity too. Sometimes it is good just to put your students in to a situation with not much instruction to see how they handle themselves and the project. Reflection is also a great strategy or the students to use. You have timeline journals and use this for assessment also.
Post a Comment